Sunday, November 8, 2009



one moreday had past....
61 days w/o you...

I know we'll never be like before again.
I hope one fine day we'll met^^
the present i bought for you was a levis' belt.
Yet i doubt i have the chance to hand it to you personally.
Wondering will you read every post of mine that is delicated to you.
Specially for you.

Though i hv a bf now,
but i've nvr thought of putting my whole heart into this r/s.
No worries, I'm safe and sound in the hand of others.
and i hope you're too.
With extra care and sweet from your the other half =)
Though i miss you ,
though i still knows that i cares for you
but i will never ever bother your life again.
No worries,
I will not get yr contact from others to bother you.
but then remember,
if you ever need help or someone to talk to,
call me or text me anytime .
my number remains the same,
98324090 :)
you're the one that i love the most yet you're the one tt hurt me the most.
A real huge impact, on my life.
I knew you're not to be blamed but would you be able to tell me what i really yearn for?

I really dunno.
Everytime,anywhere i will just bump into your friends yet i never got to see you,
perhaps is a blessing in disguise for i know it will be rather awkward if i were to bump into you holding on to your gf.
By then, i really dont know how to react.
smile and walked away?
turn and ignored?
This love is hard to go on,
i retreat, i lose in a battle of our love...(:



[[
"Every time I see him all cool, calm and collected, I lose my breath, my heart starts pounding, and I am painfully aware that I am not over him and he is over me"
]]



2yrs plus back.
Our very first picture. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment